We are looking for an Office Manager to provide general administrative support and coordination in our Melville office. 2+ years of experience working in an office is required.
- Handle a variety of clerical tasks, such as answering phones, ordering supplies, filing, copying, scanning, and mailing packages.
- Interact professionally with all office visitors and incoming callers.
- Maintain and improve filing system to make updating and retrieving files most efficient.
- Contact vendors and assist with Accounts Payable.
- Gather and organize expense reports from field staff. Follow-up with them regarding any missing documentation.
- Write clear and concise emails, and letters.
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks and projects with limited direction, while keeping focus on contributing to the success of the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy making a difference in your team’s day and takes pride in your work.
- Be comfortable using and learning new technologies. At a minimum, must be proficient at Microsoft Excel, and able to troubleshoot common computer issues.
- Must be a good culture fit. The best fits will be assertive, analytical and organized with an open mind and a positive attitude.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance and HSA.
- 401k with 100% company match.
- Flexible PTO.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.